CPIM Part 1 Exam Preparation Workshop
February 14 @ 6:00 pm
CPIM Part 1: Basics of Supply Chain Management
This is the first course for Part 1 of the newly restructured CPIM designation. As an APICS Education Partner, our certification prep course utilizes the APICS CPIM Learning System, giving you access to the most comprehensive, effective, and up-to-date exam preparation tools available.
Attending our course is the most effective way to prepare to pass the CPIM exams.
- Learn from an experienced instructor who provides expertise, insights, and one-on-one guidance.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss topics with a diverse group of internal operations professionals in your area.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement.
Dates: Wednesdays, February 14th through April 4th (except March 14), 6:00-9:00 PM
Please Contact us for more information:
Ajit Adsule : firstname.lastname@example.org
Register at Eventbrite, Deadline February 1, 2018.
More information about CPIM:
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations. Since 1973, the CPIM program has educated more than 107,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
APICS CPIM education is essential if you are involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
An APICS CPIM designation will help you:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
- Master the tools you need to effectively manage global supply chain activities
- Gain knowledge to apply principles ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization
- Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
- Enhance your credibility within your organization
- Create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication.